This past weekend we started a little renovation work on our greenhouse. We took out tables and built a shelf for planting and starting seeds on. We also built shelves to harden off the plants before moving them to the hoop house or beds outside.
We also started on our new hoop coop, which will be the new home for our laying hens. We will add about 50 new layers to our flock in about a month so we needed a little more room. We will be working to increase our numbers to provide more eggs for individuals looking to purchase farm fresh eggs, as well as the restaurants we supply. All that we need to do to be done with it is add the plastic along the sides, make a door, and hang the nest boxes.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!